Why businesses use us
The GSA Schedule Proposal process is complicated, time-consuming, and energy intensive. Businesses choose RMC Federal’s suite of GSA Schedule services due to our strong relationship with GSA Contracting Officers and nuanced understanding of the process from proposals to contract management to compliance. Here’s an idea of our winning track record:
- Over 300 private firm clients
- Over 270 Proposals written results in Contracts Awarded
- Over 300 GSA Schedules Awarded
- Over $220 Million in Contract Award Dollars for Businesses
Whether you’re a mature small business or large scale enterprise, we’re ready to help you ignite your revenue in the Federal Market Place as a GSA Schedule Contract holder for virtually any product or service.
STEPS TO ACQUIRING YOUR GSA MULTIPLE AWARD SCHEDULE
Deep expertise gets big results
We’re the public procurement experts that know the federal government, GSA contracting officers, regulations, guidelines, and complexities inside and out. Our seasoned consultants work with companies of all sizes and industries to help them increase their firm’s value by becoming a GSA Schedule Contract holder. But, our expertise doesn’t stop there. Here are all the dimensions of GSA Schedule Contracting that we can help with:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation
- GSA Schedule Administration
- GSA Schedule Modification
- GSA Schedule Compliance Support Services
- GSA Schedule CAV and Audit Preparation and/or On-site Assistance
- GSA Schedule Marketing Assistance
- GSA Schedule Bid Proposal Support
- GSA Schedule Training Support
We work directly with your management team and GSA so you don’t have to deal with the bureaucratic maze and focus more on growing your federal business. While other companies might offer a one-off service, our approach is oriented towards long term support and ongoing assistance. Schedule a free consultation call with one of our experts today.
Set Up Free Consultation
Set up your free GSA Schedule service consultation by completing the form below or calling our office at (703) 286-5426
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
RMC assisted us with acquiring our GSA Schedule in 2013 by expertly analyzing our sales practices and advising us on how to position our services with the government. Since that time, they have managed our Professional Services Schedule and taking all of the administrative burden off of our shoulders. They have also assisted us with marketing our Schedule, resulting to three sizable contract awards.
I wouldn’t hesitate giving Road Map a call! They will show you the way!
We contracted with Road Map Consulting to assist us with our GSA Schedule 70 contract initiation. They provided expert and friendly service to our firm. It was obvious that Road Map Consulting was very experienced with the process and they provided prompt and reliable work in expediting our contract. We will definitely use them again when we need further GSA contract work.
Road Map took the pain and bureaucratic labyrinth out of doing business with the Federal Government. They expedited our 8(a) application and GSA schedule and saved processing time by a year or more. Not only are they smart at what they do but, they are professional and a pleasure to work with, regarding government business. They are part of my business arsenal when working with the Feds.”
12 Reasons a GSA Schedule Contract Can Grow Your Business
- GSA Schedules are the mostly widely recognized contract vehicle by federal government contracting officers. All federal agencies have access to these Schedules and some Schedules are offered to state and local government agencies.
- Contract awards made under GSA Schedules offer an expedited, simplified process to both buyers and sellers.
- In FY 2016, GSA Schedule Awards to private sector firms totaled over $45 Billion, roughly 10% of the federal discretionary spending budget.
- There are 35 different GSA Schedules covering virtually every product and service offered in the private market. If you don’t have one and your competition does, you are at a disadvantage.
- The contract Period of Performance is 5 Years, with Three (3) 5-Year Options (Total 20 Year Contract).
- GSA Schedule holders are viewed as the cream of the crop among federal contracting companies. Once a firm is on Schedule, they have access to GSA E-Buy, which is closed to non-Schedule holders.
- Offers price justification for fair and reasonable consideration for sole-source contract awards.
- For private firms with SBA Designations, restricted/set-aside competition for GSA-E-Buys are increasing to meet agency set aside goals.
- Reasonable transaction (Industrial Funding) fee of .75%.
- Reasonable annual sales requirement of $25,000 for the first two years, $25,000 for each year following.
- Offers advantage of acquiring Blanket Purchase Agreements to targeted federal agencies.
- GSA Schedule Contractor Teaming Agreements allow for strategic partnering with other GSA Schedule holders.
GSA Schedule Contract
# GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 874-1 Consulting Services
- PrSIN 874-4 Training Services
- SIN 874-7 Program and Project Management
GSA Advantage Catalogue
in subject matters:
- Legal Aspects of Public Procurement
- Program and Project Management
- Executive Management Training
State of VA / NASPO Value
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Defense
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance