Knowledgeable, Experienced GSA Schedule Consultants that deliver value driven results
5 steps to your GSA Contract Award
STEP 1Is a GSA Schedule contract a good decision for my Business?
STEP 2GSA Proposal Offer
Preparations & Submission
STEP 3GSA Clarifications & Negotiations
STEP 4GSA Contract Award and Registration
Experience that you can count on
Since its start in 2009, RMC has assisted over 200 private firms in acquiring GSA Schedule Contract Awards. RMC offers customized GSA Schedule Proposal Support services to help your business obtain, grow, and manage their GSA Schedule contract. RMC provides expert assistance in the preparation and submission of the GSA Proposal. The quickest and easiest way for any company to accelerate sales in the Federal Market Place is to become a GSA Schedule Contract holder. GSA Schedules are the most utilized contract vehicle in the government-contracting marketplace, providing over 4 million commercial products and professional services directly to the Federal Government. Composed of 35 different Schedules covering virtually every product and service offered by the private sector, the Multiple Award System (MAS) is a buying behemoth. In FY 2016, total sales generated by over 16,000 GSA Schedule holders totaled over $45 Billion roughly 10% of all federal government spending.
Public Procurement Experts
At RMC, we know and study the federal government. We analyze trends and pass our domain knowledge to our clients so that may increase their firms value. Our seasoned consultants work with companies of all sizes, across a wide range of industries. We possess a wealth of real-word experience tackling all facets of GSA Schedule Contract acquisition, management, and compliance. From pricing and competitive positioning strategies, to contract negotiations and compliance assessments, our consultants are equipped with the insight to overcome potential obstacles and position your contract for maximum growth. Since our inception, weve developed professional relationships with GSA contracting officers nationwide who respect our ability to present professionally done GSA Schedule offers that saves them time and effort in correcting mistakes and omissions. Whether your company is trying to enter the federal government marketplace or is an established contractor, we can help you maximize your organization’s potential through our GSA Schedule Services. Our dedicated team of specialists will assist your firm to identify and obtain the appropriate GSA Schedules. We apply our in-depth knowledge of GSA regulations and guidelines, coupled with an understanding of your company’s services/products and pricing practices to prepare and submit a fully compliant offer that it is responsive to the requirements outlined by GSA. RMC collects, analyzes, and prepares submission documents while professionally formatting your proposal, ensuring that it is responsive to the requirements as outlined by the applicable GSA Schedule Solicitation.
We are Results Driven
The GSA Schedule Proposal process is complicated, lengthy, and time-consuming. RMCs full-service GSA Schedule Proposal assistance will provide your organization with a team of GSA Schedule Contract experts dedicated to obtaining your GSA Schedule contract award quickly and efficiently. From development and proposal preparation to contract negotiation and award, our contracts team will facilitate the entire GSA Schedule proposal process. We are experts in the public procurement field providing our clients with the ability to grow in the federal sector. While other firms provide only one-off services that leave companies without the needed long-term support, we provide a complete array of services that guarantees results in the form of future profitable, contract compliant contract awards.
These services includes:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation
- GSA Schedule Administration
- GSA Schedule Modification
- GSA Schedule Compliance Support Services
- GSA Schedule CAV and Audit Preparation and/or On-site Assistance
- GSA Schedule Marketing Assistance
- GSA Schedule Bid Proposal Support
- GSA Schedule Training Support
RMC’s team of expert consultants understands what it takes to get on schedule and how to position your company to do so. RMC’s experience and knowledge of GSA can help your company effectively administer your GSA contract or proposal efforts.
RMC will assist your management team in navigating through the complexities of holding a GSA schedule contract, so you can spend more time growing your federal business.
Our GSA Schedule Proposal Support Services will help you:
Save time, money: RMC works hand-in-hand with your management team and GSA to alleviate the administrative and time-consuming burden of doing it yourself.
Achieve Acceptable Negotiated Discount Product and Service Offering Rates: RMC Consultants utilize their experience and relationship with GSA Contracting Officers to negotiate the lowest discount rates (higher profit margins) by analyzing your companies sales history, yielding an acceptable, sound proposal. This grants you a long term contract with the government at acceptable profit margins which is key to your company’s success.
Maintain Contract Compliance: RMC understands GSA contract requirements and can help your company implement compliance measures to ensure that unexpected fines and penalties will not occur during the life of your contract.
Contact our office today at (703) 286-5426 to receive one FREE hour of consultation
Top Twelve Reasons for Acquiring a GSA Schedule Contract
- GSA Schedules are the mostly widely recognized contract vehicle by federal government contracting officers. All federal agencies have access to these Schedules and some Schedules are offered to state and local government agencies.
- Contract awards made under GSA Schedules offer an expedited, simplified process to both buyers and sellers.
- In FY 2016, GSA Schedule Awards to private sector firms totaled over $45 Billion, roughly 10% of the federal discretionary spending budget.
- There are 35 different GSA Schedules covering virtually every product and service offered in the private market. If you don’t have one and your competition does, you are at a disadvantage.
- The contract Period of Performance is 5 Years, with Three (3) 5-Year Options (Total 20 Year Contract).
- GSA Schedule holders are viewed as the cream of the crop among federal contracting companies. Once a firm is on Schedule, they have access to GSA E-Buy, which is closed to non-Schedule holders.
- Offers price justification for fair and reasonable consideration for sole-source contract awards.
- For private firms with SBA Designations, restricted/set-aside competition for GSA-E-Buys are increasing to meet agency set aside goals.
- Reasonable transaction (Industrial Funding) fee of .75%.
- Reasonable annual sales requirement of $25,000 for the first two years, $25,000 for each year following.
- Offers advantage of acquiring Blanket Purchase Agreements to targeted federal agencies.
- GSA Schedule Contractor Teaming Agreements allow for strategic partnering with other GSA Schedule holders.