RMC Federal Business Plan Support
RMC provides a comprehensive business plan support service to new and existing federal government contractors. This services assists in positioning a firm seeking to increase their business base in the federal government sector.
Each year, the federal government spends between $450 and $500 billion with the private sector. Our experts provide in-depth research into federal government agencies in order to strategically target where contract requirements and then position our clients to win those opportunities.
Since the origin of this service offering in 2014, RMC clients have produced over $10MM in contact awards. This living document will propel your firm forward in gaining a competitive advantage to winning federal business.
We accomplish this by providing the following
- Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats
- Financial Analysis
- Analysis of Strategic Short term midterm and long term objectives
- Competitive review of array of products and services offerings, contract vehicles, small business designations, corporate qualifications, security clearances.
- Comparative price evaluations with other contract vehicle holders
- Evaluation of corporate structure
- Analysis of current marketing strategy to attract federal business
- Based on conclusion gained from our Client Evaluation, identification of three targeted agencies
- Top to bottom evaluation of the agency to include mission statement, leadership, budget analysis and trends
- Organization chart analysis
- Agency buying habits, contract vehicles utilized, sales history identified by NAICS, sales identified by small business designations
- Major prime contractors that do business at those identified agencies
- Identification of targeted Contractors, Program Managers and contractors
- Listing of all RMC recommendations to position firm for contract prime and subcontract awards
- Development of a win strategy for competitive bids
- Suggestions for partnering with large primes and small businesses that can assist with gaining entry into targeted agencies
- Suggested qualifications to acquire to make firm more attractive to federal buyers
- Pairing of firm with other RMC portfolio clients
- Suggested attendance at targeted federal workshops, conventions and other events that will increase client visibility to federal government clients
- Twelve-month calendar of all actions
- Suggested follow-up actions
- Glossary of federal contracting terms
- Listing of key federal news publications
- At the conclusion of the engagement, clients have the option of either:
- Retaining RMC to execute the Federal Business Plan on a monthly basis, or
- Executing the recommendations with internal company sales and marketing personnel.
Special Offer to all Federal Business Plan Clients
No Cost Attendance
at SCORE Workshops taught by RMC Instructors events
on all Capstone Learning Solution Training Courses offered by RMC
in RMC Portfolio Client Database for future teaming opportunities